Thursday, July 16, 2009

Daymond Langkow & Sergei Berezin

Daymond Langkow has always been one of those stand-out hockey players for me since I could remember. He started his career with the Tampa Bay Lightning before being traded to the Philadelphia Flyers, Phoenix Coyotes and now has made a home with the Calgary Flames.

I remember Sergei Berezin from when I was a kid. My buddy Mike and me were 12 years old swapping Berezin cards because we all thought he was the next best thing. He started his NHL career after being drafted by the Toronto Maple Leafs. After a few seasons he went to the Phoenix Coyotes, then Montreal Canadiens where he recorded the 10,000th goal in franchise history at home. He was then dealt to the Chicago Blackhawks and Washington Capitals before ending his short NHL career in 2003.

No comments:

Post a Comment